"Failure is Success in Progress"

Monday, May 13, 2013

Who am I?


I live in a prickly fruit. My limbs, although thin, carry my box like body through the deep waters of the ocean. A figure unexplainable. My curves and pores add much dimension to my build. I would consider myself a total catch. I am the definition of perfection. I am giddy, happy, and forever part of the goofy goober club. My hobbies vary with range. I prefer blowing bubbles but I also enjoy jelly fishing.

My hobbies are fun but they wouldn’t be nearly as gratifying without my best friends. My neighbors/friends differ in contrast; happy, grumpy, strong, and greedy. They are very diverse in color and shape, quite like myself.  I also am a proud owner of the oh so wonderfully glorious snail. He is quite loyal and never responds rudely to my commands. Only with a subtle “Meow”.

Employee of the month every month. A motto used to describe my fry cook ethic. My technique would be nothing without my beloved spatula. Flipping patties is the highlight of my life. Also I take pleasure in working alongside one my closest best friends forever, a squid. My boss on the other hand is very avaricious. He cuts pay often. Most of the time money is short at my residence, but I will never give hope for a better life.

Any who, my shoes are always squeaky clean and my tie is so darn beautiful I get complements everywhere I go. All in all I am a beautifully wonderful glorious sponge. I am Squarepants, Spongbob Squarepants, and I am proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment